Saturday, June 30, 2007

Hotlanta

Well, its Saturday night and I have finally found the time to sit down and write. Needless to say, running nonstop, I am exhausted. The days have been filled with iced tea, sweat, hugs, reunions, making new friends, building new alliances and allies. I am overwhelmed, and I know that it will take me awhile to really be able to process it all.

Right now I am having difficulty focusing because the two people next to me began an impromptu, non chalant discussion and have since being building connections, exchanging information, and meeting "beautiful inspiring people."

So, I guess you have to excuse me, I can't really bring myself to focus at staring at a pixeled screen when there are so many discussions to have and workshops to be a part of.

peace out for now. more soon...

No comments: